The Renesas Demonstration Kit (RDK) for RL78/G14 is an evaluation and demonstration tool for Renesas RL78/G14 microcontrollers. The goal is to provide the user with a powerful debug and demonstration platform targeted at common applications. To aid in the evaluation of the RL78 family of microcontrollers, we include IAR's Embedded Workbench Kickstart Edition for the RL78. This full featured toolsuite allows forup to 16KB of application code to be implemented on the RL78/G14 RDK. To facilitate programming the RDK, the IAR tools support the Renesas TK Debugger which is on-board the RL78/G14 RDK.
When you would like to start software development or MCU evaluation, please access to Design Support.
Target Applications and Features
|User Code and Application Debugging||
- 32MHz RL78/G14 MCU board with integrated debugger and huge peripheral set including Wi-Fi, E Ink display, matrix LCD, audio ports, IR ports, MC port, FET and isolated Triac interfaces
- USB Debugger Cable
- 4 factory demos showcasing several Wi-Fi and portal operating modes
- Quick-Start Guides : Renesas/Gainspan and Exosite guides
- Brochure: Micron Industrial Memories
- Inserted in a convenient plastic clamshell
|Tools Orderable Part Number(s)||Distributor Name||Distributor Region||Description||Suggested Price/pcs|
|YRDKRL78/G14||ARROW ELECTRONICS||US||Renesas demonstration Kit for RL78/G14||$99|
|YRDKRL78/G14||AVNET EXPRESS AMERICAS||US||Renesas demonstration Kit for RL78/G14||$99|
|YRDKRL78/G14||FUTURE ELECTRONICS||US||Renesas demonstration Kit for RL78/G14||$99|
|YRDKRL78/G14||NU HORIZONS ELECTRONICS||US||Renesas demonstration Kit for RL78/G14||$99|