Due to the discontinue of development of new SoC products for home multimedia devices, we quitted the R-Home Consortium activities on November 30, 2012. We appreciate your kind understanding.
Overview of SoC Partner Program
- The SoC partner program is an organization for strengthening collaboration with partners based around Renesas Electronics'(*) SoC platform targeting the mobile and automotive device segments.
* Includes Renesas Mobile Corporation
- The SoC Partner Program provides information and supports common areas of our SoC business, and all the activities combined with market business are implemented by the R-Mobile Consortium and R-Car Consortium, which are special-interest groups for each segment/area.
- If you would like to participate R-Mobile Consortium and/or R-Car Consortium, participation of the SoC Partner Program is needed in advance.
- Participation in the SoC Partner Program and consortiums is free of charge.
How to Participate in the SoC Partner Program
- You can apply to join the SoC Partner Program online.
For Europe, please apply from here. For the Americas, please apply from here.
- The online registration system for the SoC Partner Program is shared with the Alliance Partner* online registration system.
If you have already joined the Alliance Partner Program, you do not need to create a new account to join the SoC Partner Program. Instead, please modify the necessary settings in your existing account.
- * The Alliance Partner program is a microcontroller (MCU) and microprocessor partner program managed by Renesas Electronics.Click here to learn more about the Alliance Partner program.
Important: Please be sure to add Category: "SoC/System LSI" under Previous Renesas Design Experience in registration step 5:Company Information or under Renesas Supported Devices in registration step 6:Product Information. Adding "SoC/System LSI" equates with applying to join the SoC Partner Program.
How to Participate in R-Mobile Consortium and R-Car Consortium
- In order to participate in consortium(s), "Master Agreement for Renesas SoC Partner Program Consortium" and "Individual Agreement" need to be concluded.
- When you participate in consortium(s), please click button to apply to join Consortium in registration step 5:Company Information.A new window opens and you can fill in the item written in a contract.
- Notice: Activity of the R-Car Consortium is for Japan domestic only.
Overview of Online Registration System (SoC Partner Program Registration Flow)