Overview of the RX62T Group
The RX62T Group of high-performance microcontrollers with a maximum operating frequency of 100MHz are designed for motor control. They are equipped with multifunction timers (MTU, GPT), high-speed 12-bit A/D converter, and 10-bit A/D converter for facilitating motor control.
A/D convertor, Amplifier, Comparator:
- RX62T has three high-speed A/D modules (12-bit A/Dx2units, 10-bit A/Dx1unit) and 20ch A/D conversions in total are possible. Each conversion time is 1μs.
- 3ch of simultaneous sampling is enabled only by one 12-bit A/D module.
- 7ch of simultaneous sampling is enabled by two 12-bit A/D modules and one 10-bit A/D module.
- The continuous A/D conversion is simplified by the double data register newly installed in 12-bitA/D module.
- RX62T has 6ch of programmable gain amplifiers.
- Each gain can be set independently.
- RX62T has 6ch of analog comparators for 12-bit A/D inputs.
- Each comparator has 3 detection modes; "Higher than the reference voltage (CVREFH)", "Lower than the reference voltage (CVREFL)" and "Window" ("Higher than CVREFH" and "Lower than CVREFL").
- The reference voltage of comparator is selectable from the external source and the internal source.
- Each comparator has 2 input modes; "After the programmable gain amplifier" and " Before the programmable gain amplifier" .
- The result of comparison can control timer GPT.
Control contents: Counter Start /Stop /Clear, PWM control
- RX62T has 16-bit timer x 16ch; MTU3 (100MHz operation,8ch), GPT(100MHz operation, 4ch), and CMT (4ch).
- RX62T has 3ch of three-phase complementary PWM (MTU3x2ch, GPTx1ch) for controlling 3 motors.
- MTU3 supports complementary PWM for which the load of software is less than MTU2.
- GPT can independently control 4ch of single phase inverter with the complementary PWM.
- GPT can independently control the right and the left dead-time of complementary PWM.
- 5V single power and 3.3V single power lineup. For the 3.3V products, analog power 5V supply setting is also available.
- Lineup with CAN and without CAN.
- Lineup of 0.5mm, 0.65mm and 0.8mm pitch PKG.
- Memory-protection unit (MPU) is built in for all products.
Memory vs. Package Lineup
RX62T Group Block Diagram
RX62T Group Specifications
|CPU core||RX CPU |
|Maximum operating frequency||100MHz|
|Power supply voltage||4.0 to 5.5V, 2.7 to 3.6V (analog voltage 3.0 to 3.6V, 4.0 to 5.5.V)|
|Floating-point processing unit||Single-precision floating-point processing unit|
(Supports add/subtract/compare/multiply/divide and other instructions)
|Flash ROM (for program storage)||Max. 256KB|
|Flash ROM (for data storage)||Max. 32KB|
|On-chip peripheral functions|
|On-chip debugging function||Yes (with trace function)|
|Low power consumption modes||4 modes |
|Packages||PLQP0064KB-A (64-pin LFQFP, 10 x 10mm, 0.5mm pitch)|
PLQP0064GA-A (64-pin LQFP, 14 x 14mm, 0.8mm pitch)
PLQP0080JA-A (80-pin LQFP, 14 x 14mm, 0.65mm pitch)
PLQP0100KB-A (100-pin LFQFP, 14 x 14mm, 0.5mm pitch)
PLQP0112JA-A (112-pin LQFP, 20 x 20mm, 0.65mm pitch)