- Development Tools
The R-Car E1 is a new member of the R-Car series of automotive systems-on-chip (SoCs) offering low power consumption and high system integration targeting the cost-sensitive market of car navigation and multimedia systems including high end car radios.
- High quality multimedia processing at the low power of 1 W
- PowerVR SGX531 graphics engine for colorful, realistic 3D images
- ARM®Cortex®-A9 32-bit RISC CPU core (enhanced with NEON™ extension)
- Balanced selection of integrated peripherals and functions helps customers minimize board space and cost of their navigation solutions
- Dedicated power supply IC for use in a voltage regulator enables low-power consumption and quicker time to market
System Block Diagram
|Item||R-Car E1 Specifications|
|Power-supply voltage||3.3 V(IO), 1.8(DDR2), 1.5(DDR3), 1.1 V(core)|
|CPU cores||ARM®Cortex®-A9 (with NEON™)|
Instruction cache: 32 Kbytes
|Clock stop mode, DDR-SDRAM power supply backup mode|
|Package||429-pin FPBGA (22mm×22mm)|
|ICE for ARM CPU available from different vendors.|
|Evaluation board||A user system development reference platform offering the following features is also available, enabling the user to carry out efficient system development.
(1) Includes car information system oriented peripheral circuits, providing a user system actual device verification environment.
(2) Can be used as a software development tool for application software, etc.
(3) Allows easy addition of custom user functions.
|Middleware||Wide variety of middleware such as H.264, MPEG-4 and VC-1 for video is available to realize complete system concept.|
ARM is a registered trademark of ARM Limited. Cortex, Neon is a trademark of ARM Limited.
PowerVR, SGX is a trademark or a registered trademark of Imagination Technologies Ltd. (UK).
SuperH is a registered trademark or a trademark of Renesas Electronics Corporation in Japan, the United States, and other countries.
IEBus™ is a trademark of Renesas Electronics Corporation.
Other product name and service name under release are the trademarks or registered trademarks that all belong to each owner.